Jenn's blog
Monday, December 8, 2008
Gratuitous Cute Kid
I'm not feeling like being online much, but I thought I'd share
this post from the Anti-Racist Parent blog
. Each week they pick a picture of a cute kid submitted by a parent. This week, it's my nephew. He's famous!
1 comment:
Jennifer Soroko Routhier
said...
OMG, so cute!
December 23, 2008 at 4:26 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
About Me
Jennifer Hanson
View my complete profile
My Blog List
ACRLog
Learning from our Students as First Year Academic Librarians
9 minutes ago
Of Popcorn and Goobers
Old White Doors are Runnin This Rap Shit
10 years ago
Amharic to America
Whistling tunes we're kissing baboons in the jungle
14 years ago
Much Ado about Emmett Adu
Change Your Reader
17 years ago
Primary Source 12 Things 2008
Podcasts & iTunesU (March 23-27)
17 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(14)
▼
December
(2)
Technology and K-12 Professional Development
Gratuitous Cute Kid
►
November
(4)
►
October
(8)
1 comment:
OMG, so cute!
Post a Comment